Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item: http://hdl.handle.net/11455/4185
標題: 以二次點膠方法調整白光LED色溫的研究
Study on Adjusting White Light LED Color Temperature through the Second Dispensing Technique
作者: 陳裕發
Chen, Yu-Fi
關鍵字: Adjusting White Light LED Color Temperature
點膠方法
調整白光LED色溫
出版社: 精密工程學系所
引用: 參考文獻 〔1〕史光國著(2005),《半導體發光二極體及固態照明》,全華科技圖書公司。 〔2〕陳穎慧著(2005),《基礎光度學與量測實務》。 〔3〕歐秀明著,《實用色彩學》,雄獅圖書公司。 〔4〕劉如熹(2005),王建源著,《白光發光二極體製作技術》,全華科技圖書公司。 〔5〕許榮宗著(2005),《白光LED製作技術走勢》,工業材料雜誌,220,2005,P.143。 〔6〕林志勳著,《發光二體用環氧樹脂》,經濟部技術處IT IS計劃。 〔7〕湯鈞汶著(2004),《LED照明應用》,工業材料雜誌,208, 2004, P.142。 〔8〕簡水靖著,《照明設計與品質》,電機月刊,8(30)。 〔9〕廖椿民(2006),《封裝方式對白光發光二極體效率之影響》,中興大學精密研究所碩士論文。 〔10〕陳俊源(2005),《發光二極體(LED)光源特性於產品設計之應用研究-以燈具產品為例》,實踐大學工業產品設計學系碩士在職專班碩士論文。 〔11〕拓撲產業研究所整理(2006)。 〔12〕矢野經濟研究所(2004),PIDA整理。 〔13〕D. A. Steigerwald, J. C. Bhat, D. Collins, R. M. Fletcher, M. O. Holcomb, M. J. Ludowise, P. S. Martin, and S. L. Rudaz(2002), Illumination with solid state lighting technology, IEEE Journal on Selected Topics in Quantum Electronics, 8, pp. 310-320, 2002. 〔14〕Gigahertz-Optik GmbH, Integrating sphere tutorials, www.gigahertz-optik.de. 〔15〕Instrument System GmbH, CAS 140B compact array spectrometer, www.instrumentsystems.de 〔16〕Instrument System GmbH, Intstrumetn systems and LEDs:total measurement solutions, www.instrumentsystems.de. 〔17〕Philips Lighting Company http://www.lighting.philips.com/。 〔18〕中國電器http://www.chinaelectric.com.tw/Web/toa/chinese/index_chinese_frame.htm/。 〔19〕IEK產業情報網 http://ieknet.itri.org.tw/. 〔20〕Compound Semiconductor(2004).PIDA. 〔21〕成璟技術叢書(2000)Flat Panel Display 2000.
摘要: 摘要 省電、環保且安全的白光LED,受到世界各國對節約能源以及防止地球溫室化等議題的重視下,儼然已成為21 世紀的新光源。 當LED封裝廠在製造時,會以客戶的須求規格作設計、製造,生產出之LED晶片比如說有70%符合客戶的規格,但仍有30%以上是不符合客戶的須求,如何善用這剩餘的LED晶片即為本篇論文的主要目標。內文並對一次點膠燈板色溫及二次點膠後燈板色溫點膠前後數據與各項光學特性作分析討論;並藉由實驗的經驗,依普朗克曲線在CIE色座標曲率,以內插法分別推導出表現點膠高色溫區域及低色溫區域近似式子,最後再分別以點膠實驗來証實推導式子可協助點膠過程迅速並獲得正確的結果。 LED燈板經過二次點膠後,使白光LED燈板之色溫表現有冷白、正白、暖白,當此白光LED板版使用在照明應用產品上時,可降低購買白光LED的成本及使產品多樣化,並可增加照明市場銷售竸爭利基。
英文摘要 White light LED technology has been the most important light source due to its energy-saving, enviromental friendly and safe property. During the production of the LED chips, there are only 70% of the final products which satisty the customer’s specification. The main point of this thesis is how to use the rest of 30% LED chips with the second dispensing technique. By studying the characteristics of the first dispensing white light LED,we successfully adjust its color temperature through the second dispensing method. Also some empirical equations describing the correct ratio of A&B glues and YAG are obtained and they are verified by the subsequently experimental data. It is belived that this second-dispensing technique can have wide application in the future lighting market because ot its advantanges such as low cost, different choices for color temperature.
URI: http://hdl.handle.net/11455/4185
其他識別: U0005-1908200817063800
文章連結: http://www.airitilibrary.com/Publication/alDetailedMesh1?DocID=U0005-1908200817063800
Appears in Collections:精密工程研究所

文件中的檔案:

取得全文請前往華藝線上圖書館



Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.