Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
Study of the Hydraulic Characteristics and Numerical Analysis on Detention Dam with Dual Outlets
|關鍵字:||detention dam with dual outlets;雙出流口式滯洪壩;peak reduction;detention volume;Runge-Kutta method;洪峰消減度;滯洪容積;藍吉-庫塔法||出版社:||土木工程學系||摘要:||
1. 經理論導證與實驗結果分析，本研究提出雙出流口式滯洪壩於滿管之 公制流量公式，並可利用上述公式作為出流歷線推求之依據。
2. 流量歷線擬合公式可視為時間之多項式與指數函數之合成式，多項式部分對洪峰流量影響較大，而指數函數部分則牽動著歷線基期時間，且無因次形狀參數 值對於歷線分佈形態影響甚巨。
Because of the complex hydrology phenomena in detention basins and the impact caused by various outlets and discharge hydrograph characteristics, it is difficult to control the outflow and variation in detention volume. This study is concerned with numerical analysis and programming, development for mathematical calculations on detention characteristics. Two kinds of inflow hydrograph - triangular and IUH hydrographs — as well as outlets structured using orifice and rectangular weir were used in this study. The Runge-Kutta Method can be worked to the continuity equation to produce the procedure for mathematical calculations on detention characteristics. The hydraulic characteristics of detention ponds were studied using experiments. The following conclusions were reached:
1. Discharge formula of dual outlets for submerged orifice flow in metric system is obtained through theoretical and experimental analyses. The formula above can be viewed as the basis for the outflow hydrograph.
2. The simulation equation can be seen as a synthetic formula with a polynomial and exponent function in time. The polynomial function has a greater influence on the peak discharge while the exponential function is involved with the time of the baseflow. Meanwhile the dimensionless shape factor has substantial influence on the hydrograph distribution.
3. The formula for the peak reduction and the dimensionless detention volume is builded,and the inflow hydrograph characteristic parameter is the most important influence factor.
4. The calculation of the detention program corresponds to the results from the experiment. Hence, the program and experiment confirm one another. However, if the inflow hydrograph and the peak reduction are the same, the detention volume through the orifice is smaller than the dual outlets and rectangular weir.
|Appears in Collections:||土木工程學系所|
Show full item record
TAIR Related Article
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.