Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
The Study on Emotional Experiences and Preferences
|關鍵字:||colors of herbaceous flower;草花色彩;emotional experience;preference;情緒體驗;偏好||出版社:||園藝學系||摘要:||
The main purpose of this study was to investigate the emotional experiences and preferences of herbaceous flower color. The study used lawn and pathway people commonly see in a park as background. Five herbaceous flower colors were used to create the experimental scence. Twenty-five experimental scenes were modified using software “PhotoShop”. A questionnaire with 25color pictures was used as a surrey instrument in eight community parks of Taichung city. Through simple random sampling, 392 valid samples were selected.
The study descriptive statistics, factor analysis, one-way analysis of variance, T-test and Pearson correlation analysis to describe the research results and examine the research hypotheses. The major results were summarized as follows：
1. By using factor analysis, emotional experience variables were reduced to four dimensions, “vivacious-interesting”、”peaceful-comfortable”、”beautiful-delightful”、”melancholy-confusing”.
2. The same color of herbaceous flower with different planting arrangements had different influences on emotional experiences and preference.
3. Different colors of herbaceous flowers with same plating arrangement had different influences on emotional experiences and preference.
4. In the environment of herbaceous flower color, different observers’ characteristics had different emotional experiences and preference.
5. There were significant correlations between preference and emotional experiences.
|Appears in Collections:||園藝學系|
Show full item record
TAIR Related Article
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.