Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
Study of Using Historic Flow Method to Estimate River Ecological Reference Flow
Change , Jen-Huan
|關鍵字:||流量延時曲線;flow duration curve;頻率分析;歷史流量法;生態基流量;河川數值地形圖資;超越機率;frequency analysis;historic flow method;ecological reference base flow;river digital topographic map;over probability||出版社:||水土保持學系||摘要:||
There are two gist in this study. One is to estimate the river ecological reference base flow by using flow duration curve and frequency analysis with historic flow method. The other is to validate and to propose the reasonable river ecological flow through the establishment of river digital topographic map and the estimation of habitat area, water depth and flow velocity by using hydrologic module HEC-RAS spatial analysis.
Case studies of reach of Panan River for this research were completed. Study area is located in the reaches of Panan River of eastern Taiwan. Results are summarized as following:
1. The selection of using historic flow method to the river that has full hydrological records makes some advantages like: rapidness, simplicity and proof in proposing river ecological reference base flow.
2. To apply the flow duration curve and frequency analysis respectively in estimating the river ecological base flow, the results can prove to be available with each other and that can make the proposed river ecological base flow more reasonable.
3. The establishment of high accuracy river digital topographic maps and images will support more efficiently in habitat area estimation and hydraulic computation. Nevertheless, to apply the hydrologic module HEC-RAS in estimating the factor of depth, velocity, and area of the habitat land, the efficiency and accuracy of estimation can be enhanced.
4. The habitat simulations proposed the following reasonable river ecological base flows by using the flow discharge duration curve of 85% over probability of each flow station:
(1) Q = 7.66 CMS in the reach of Taitung Bridge and estuary of Panan River.
(2) Q = 11.0 CMS in the reach of Tsulai Bridge and Sinwu Bridge of Panan River.
(3) Q = 4.2 CMS in the reach of Eanpean flow station and the outlet of Lueai Creek, a branch of Panan River.
Key Words: flow duration curve, frequency analysis, historic flow method, ecological reference base flow, river digital topographic map, over probability.
|Appears in Collections:||水土保持學系|
Show full item record
TAIR Related Article
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.