Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
Manufacture and quality determination of smoked dainty products from tilapia
|關鍵字:||tilapia;吳郭魚;smoking;dainty;intermediate moisture food;煙燻;珍味;中度水活性食品||出版社:||食品科學系||摘要:||
5. 製品貯藏試驗中，POV，TBA值變化不大，顯示燻煙處理的抗氧化性，生菌數低於105 CFU/g，黴菌數則未檢出，顯示貯藏安定性，品評試驗亦顯示其常溫流通性與商品價值潛力。
The provincially aquacultured tilapia was used as materials to prepare a smoked dainty product. Tilapia fillets immersed with seasonings were semi-dried by hot-air and subsequently dried by smoking. The appropriate seasonings and processing process were investigated via hedonic sensory evaluation. Quality of the smoked dainty product was also determined. The results obtained were as follows:
1. Moisture content, water activity, salt content, and labelled storage life for several commercial products similar to the developed product were 6-40%, 0.6-0.8, 2-6%, and 8-12 months, respectively.
2. The higher salt content in immersed sauce, the higher rate of salt osmosis to fillets was observed. The moisture content of fillets reduced during immersion. Considering to both factors related to seasoning and microorganism growth, the immersion was controlled at 4℃ for 6 days.
3. During smoking, the Hunter L value of tilapia fillets decreased and Hunter a and b value increased. The fillet turned to brown color in appearance. This change resulted from the complicated effects with regard to curing agent, heating condition, and smoke components.
4. The process for preparation of smoked dainty products from tilapia was established. The water activity (Aw) of the products thus obtained was below 0.7. For reaching the Aw level of intermediate foods, the products could be distributed at normal temperature.
5. POV and TBA of the prepared products were not significantly changed during storage. Inhibition of microorganisms by drying combined with antioxidant action of smoke resulted in the storage stability.
6. Fatty acid composition of tilapia flesh was hardly not affected due to smoking or water-cooking. The two processes were better than frying to prevent from obvious decrease in ω-3 polyunsaturated fatty acids.
|Appears in Collections:||食品暨應用生物科技學系|
Show full item record
TAIR Related Article
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.