Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
Effects of High-Consistency Disintegration on the Qualities of Recycled Papers
|關鍵字:||High-Consistency Disintegration;高濃度散漿;dydraupulping process;Recycled paper;水力散漿;再生紙||出版社:||森林學系||摘要:||
The aim of this study was designed to reduce water, chemicals and power
consumption in a high-consistency disintegration of waste paper, and the
effects of high-consistency disintegration on qualities of recycled papers
were also studies. The experimental results were described as follows:
1. It was concluded that high-consistency disintegration could reduce the
ink particle size to a greater extent in contrast to the conventional
deinking process for 3 different pulps.
2. It was evident that as dispersion time and pulp consistency increased,
pulp brightness and pulp strength increased without chemical addition
after the high-consistency disintegration stage.
3. The lower brightness of dispersed old magazine paper (OMP) revealed that
high residual lignin (kappa number) might be present in OMP.
4. 83.5% brightness of dispersed recycled xerographic paper and 69.3%
brightness of mixed papers can be achieved by adding alkali in
high-consistency recycled wastepaper after deinking treatment.
5. Well-dispersed thermoplastic resins-containing xero-graphic paper can
be attained by high-consistency dispersion in contrast to conventional
6. In general, it is desirable to deink the mixed wastepaper stock under
high-consistency. Dispersion with affiliating washing/flotation deinking
system may attain a brightness of deinked pulp over 70%.
|Appears in Collections:||森林學系|
Show full item record
TAIR Related Article
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.